Established in 2010, Pivotal International consists of four leading architectural and engineering companies with over 150 years of combined experience.
Economic Development with Single-Point Responsibility
Pivotal International’s unique business objective is to provide single-point responsibility for the delivery of building and infrastructural projects.
By bringing together all the multidisciplinary skills needed to deliver challenging design and complex projects, Pivotal provides:
These solutions can range from Free Zones, Special Economic Zones, Industrial, Science or Business Parks to Integrated Regional and Tourism development.
Pivotal International was originally selected by Shannon Development (Ireland’s Free Zone Development Agency) to design and supervise the construction of the world’s first Industrial Free Zone at Shannon Airport in 1959.
The economic development skills originally developed in the Shannon Free Zone and in subsequent years successfully applied to the broader Shannon Region and Ireland are now available through Pivotal International.
Our team are very familiar with the challenges of sustainable economic development and have direct experience of developing, delivering and administering Special Economic Zone and related programmes across the world.
This includes CEO level, strategic and practical experience. This critical attribute is relatively rare within international consultancies and one that we have been able to bring to our work internationally.
Our consultancy services include:
- Free Zone and Special Economic Zone Development
- Industrial and Business Park Development
- Foreign Direct Investment/Investment Promotion
- SME Development
- Regional Development and Planning
Pivotal International offers a balanced mix of expertise directly relevant to your project:
Through a multi-disciplinary and comprehensive approach, we are equipped to give targeted attention to each and every element of a project.
Pivotal International’s four partners include:
Our collective expertise covers Architecture, Master Planning, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Fire Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Value Engineering, Cost Control & Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration, Project & Construction Management, Planning, Social Economic Development and Developer Services.
- 150 years of combined design/construction experience.
- Completed projects across 32 countries across the world.
- Completed projects for the World Bank and European Bank, and major multinational blue-chip companies.
- Over 250,000 houses delivered over the past 10 years.
- Extensive Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Bio-Medical, Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential & Education experience worldwide.
- Qualified and experienced BREEAM & LEED assessors.