Pivotal International is an industry leader in the field of Health & Safety. Our team of experienced professionals are ideally positioned to offer a fully comprehensive service, ensuring compliance for developments across a variety of scales and sectors.
Health & Safety regulations are an ever-evolving field, and it is integral to be 100% compliant when undertaking any design and construction process. At Pivotal we have committed to meeting the highest standards in this regard, while never negatively impacting our core values of aesthetics and functionality.
We specialise in the undertaking of the role of project supervisor design process (PSDP) and since the introduction of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006, Pivotal has acted as PSDP on over 250 projects throughout Ireland, varying from small fit-out projects to major school, university, healthcare, commercial, and infrastructure developments.
Safety Management Services Include:
- Project supervisor design process
- Project supervisor construction stage
- Safety design management consultancy
- Safety training for designers, clients and PSDP
- Safety statements
- Risk assessments
- Standard operating procedures
- Construction regulation compliance audits
- Safety management systems